We are proud that our shop, in the heart of Ringwood, is over 200 years old, there has been a gunsmith here for many years.
Our shop building was first used as a gunsmiths in 1916, and was called "R. Blanton Gunmaker". Tom Andrews was the gunsmith at the time,conducting his work downstairs in the shop.
In the 1960's, the shop became Greenfields Gunmakers, with the gunsmithing being carried out by Tony Wiltshire. The shop was bought in the 1990's by Malcolm Lambert, a local builder, and renamed "Lambert and Wiltshire". Tony sadly passed away in 2012.
The shop is still owned by Malcolm and is now called Lamberts of Ringwood.